Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Bucket List

Well a friend of mine saw the bucket list a couple of months ago and decided to create her own. Now she has challenged all her friends to do the same. So world, here is my bucket list. I now challenge you do create one for yourself. Although you may never get to do all, if any, of the things on your list. It is still good to make a plan, hey, you never know what may you may be able to accomplish in the future. You only have one life, you should take full advantage of it. Don't go wondering what if, why didn't I, I should have...

Here Goes...

1. Meet Jill Scott and have a personal conversation with her.

2. Hug Jill Scott and receive some of her positive energy.

3. Visit Africa, especially the Ivory Coast.

4. Participate in the creation of a child.

5. Help to make The Kelly J. Hunter Group a success.

6. Write/Publish a best seller.

7. Visit the final resting place of Malcolm X.

8. Visit the Audobon Ballroom where Malcolm X was killed.

9. Get the body I always seem to stop working on.

10. Take an exotic vacation to an exotic island besides Jamaica.

11. Climb the Eiffel Tower.

12. See the Pyramids.

13. See Jay-Z perform live.

14. See Michael Jackson perform live.

15. Actually see/visit a beach of Jet Black Sand.

16. Read the Bible in its entirety.

17. Ensure my family is financially secure.

18. See The University of South Carolina Football team win a National Championship.

19. Own/buy a brand new car.

20. Trace my entire family tree.

1 comment:

Gennamir said...

1:See my Children happy and established.

2:See my Grandchildren graduate from High School and College

3:Meet Barack Obama

4:Own the Lexus of my choice

5:Go on The Tom Joyner Morning Show Cruise

6:Retire at an age that I can enjoy retirement